Last Revised on March 27, 2023
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following categories of information from you (“Information”), which includes:
- “Personal Information” means Information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual’s postal address and email.
- “Non-Personal Information” means Information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, an individual user. When Non-Personal Information is directly or indirectly associated with Personal Information, this Non-Personal Information is treated as Personal Information.
- Information you provide to us when you access or use the Services and each time you interact with the Services.
- Information you provide in public forums through the Services
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website and remembering which files you have marked for backup. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like security or e-billing, cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies - These cookies collect information about how you use the website. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you and are only used to improve how the website works.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, such as the configuration of your computer, to provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Other Technologies - We may also use other Internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixel tags and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and analyze your use of the Services.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Services and the products and services you request;
- To communicate with you about features of the Services or changes to our policies;
- To ensure consistency with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you;
- To personalize content and experiences;
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- To optimize or improve the content, products, services, and features of the Services;
- To personalize and improve the Services and user experiences, to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Services, to deliver content or features that match user profiles or interests; and
- To monitor and analyze the Services usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the Services.
We may also send you newsletters about the Services, provided you have consented to receive these.
PUBLIC VENUES AND SEMI-PUBLIC VENUES OF THE SERVICES.
If you use a message board, comment function, conversation pages, blogs, social community environments, profile pages, or other public or semi-public venue or forums of the Services, you will be identified on those venues by the username you submit.
YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your Information. Your controls and choices may include:
- You may change your choices for newsletters and alerts; and
- You may request access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.
You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your Personal Information, by contacting us at [email protected] or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect Personal Information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific Personal Information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at [email protected].
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under 18 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a minor child who has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us to request it be deleted.
DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
8.2 Wallet Applications. All transactions initiated through the Services are run by third-party electronic wallet applications that you choose to use, such as Metamask. By using the Services you agree that you are governed by the terms or service and privacy policies of those wallet applications.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a user of this service and a California resident under the age of 18, you may request to have your posted content or Information removed from the publicly viewable portion of this website by or contacting us directly at [email protected]. Content or information may not be removed from our systems or databases. In certain situations, content or information cannot be removed.
As a California resident, you may contact us with any questions or to request a list of third parties to whom we may disclose Information for such third parties’ marketing purposes and the categories of information we may disclose. See “How to Contact Us” below.
HOW TO CONTACT US